Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Plant Tycoon

It's been around a while, but I just recently decided to go back to playing Plant Tycoon. I love most Tycoon games so this one interests me. I love mixing the pollens and coming up with different and strange new varieties of plants. My biggest problem with this game is that it takes so long to do anything. Not only does it take around 45 minutes for a single plant to grow in fast mode, you can't really play with new varieties until you have the better soils and in order to get the better soils you have to have money and money comes from selling plants. See the problem? It might not be a problem for someone who is patient, but I'm really not. I do like this game and will continue to play, I'll just be playing other games at the same time. Plant Tycoon is worth the money if you are patient.

No comments: